Permits and Forms
- Scout Usage Form
- Non-Scout Usage Form
- Feast of the Hunter's Moon Usage Form
- Annual Health and Medical Record - Parts A & B (short events)
- Annual Health and Medical Record - Parts A, B, & C (long events)
- Sagamore Council Hold-Harmless Agreement
- Sagamore Council Ranger's Award
Which forms you need depends on who you are and what you want to do. Scout units, both from Sagamore Council and from other Councils, should fill out the Scout Usage Form and submit it to the Council Service Center. Other groups should Fill out the Non-Scout Usage Form and the Sagamore Council Hold-Harmless Agreement, and submit both of them to the Coucil Service Center.
The Annual Health and Medical Record is for scouts and families who are coming to Cary Camp for Scout events. You need to have one of these filled out for each person present. For the major events, such as Adventure Camp, you turn these in to the camp health officer. For smaller events, the health forms should be kept by the unit leader.